Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vietnamese Coffee - Cafe sua da

Vietnamese coffee is also known as cafe su da . It's a type of dark coffee roast with chicory. It's often drank sweetended with condensed milk. And it tastes much better with ice. Whenever I go to a Vietnamese restaurant, I always order Cafe Sua Da. I am addicted to it; yet, i never make it at home because it takes time to do it. And I just don't have the patience to wait for the coffee to drip slowly.

A few years back, my sister gave me the metal coffee filter she bought from Vietnam. I was cleaning the kitchen yesterday and found it. Since I have time this week, i decided to brew myself a cup of Vietnamese coffee this morning. It was fantastic!!!

Added condense milk to my cup, and waiting for the coffee to drip slowly into it.





After 10 minutes, it's done.






It can be served hot or cold.






I added ice to mine. After a cup of this baby, I have ton of energy.



No comments: