After it cool down, you can cut into small triangle pieces and wrapped them in the food wrap.
Can you see the honey comb in this cake? I guess that is why we called it "honey comb cake" :-)
I used sesame seeds for garnish. Pretty huh? This is a great snack.
-1 package (16oz) of Tapioca starch (I used the 3 elephants brand)
-1 can of coconut milk
-2 + 1/2 cup of sugar
-2 small packages of Alsa baking powder (I used only 1 +1/2 package)
-1 tsp of pandan extract
1) Boil sugar and coconut until sugar dissolves.
2) Mix the pandan extract to the sugar and coconut syrup. Set aside to cool.
3) Beat eggs and add tapioca package slowly. (Don't beat the eggs too much. Just stirring the eggs to blend the yolks with the tapioca flour)
4) Add the baking powder.
5) Add the coconut syrup.
6) Mix everything together until smooth.
7) Grease the baking pan with oil or butter.
8) Put the pan in the oven for about 5 minutes.
9) Pour the mixture into the pan.
10) Bake at 350'F for about 45-50 mins, until golden.
Note: Do not open the oven for the first 30 minutes or so; else, the cake will not rise.