Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pigs in a blanket

My niece, Michelle, wants to make Pigs in the blanket last week. I was not in the mood to cook or bake last week. Infact, I have not been cooking for quite a while. To make it up to her, I went over my parents' house this week since I know she will be there. And we made the pigs in the blanket together. They turned out perfect. This was the easiest recipe ever. Of course we did not do everything from scratch. We bought the dough and the little beef sausages from Giant's.


Here they are . Aren't they cute? Pigs in a blanket :-) hahaha

We made these yummy pigs in the blankets. Delish!


We cut out the roll of dough and cut them into small slices. Then we rolled the little sausage inside the dough slice.



Here is another platter ready to bake.



We put them in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, and lower to 300 degree for another 7 minutes or until they are golden brown.





Kids loved them. The good thing is I got a chance to take the pictures because they all gone. They are too good to last!



Enjoy!


No comments: