Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Panna Cotta with Rasberry Sauce

I got this recipe from the blog below. Since I don't have all the ingredients, I did make some changes.

http://eastmeetswestkitchen.blogspot.com/2007/06/raspberry-almond-dream-cream.html

Want to try?:-) It's sooooo delicious!



Yum Yum !


Ingredients :
1 small package of gelatin powder
1 cup of half and half since I don't have light cream in my fridge.
1/4 cup of sugar (I used 3 TBS only)
1 1/4 cup of milk ( Iused 2 cups of non-fat milk)
1 tsp of vanilla ( I used 2 vanillla beans)

Raspberry sauce :
2 cup of raspberries
1/4 cup of sugar ( I used 3TBs of sugar)

Methods:

1) Put 2 TBSp of water in a small bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin powder and set aside to bloom.
2) Put the half and half, milk and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over low heat.
3) Add in the gelatin and continue to stir until gelatin dissolved. Add in vanilla.
4) Pour the mixture into small cups.
5) Combine raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan.
6) Cook for about 7 minutes.
7) Remove from heat and strain through a sieve to remove the seeds.
7) Pour sauce over the panna cotta and garnish with some fresh fruits

No comments: