Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sugarcane And Arrowroot Herbal Tea

Lately, the weather is getting quite hot and I need to do something to counter body heat. Last weekend I went grocery with my friend, Ji, and found this Sugarcane and ArrowRoot Herbal Tea package. The main purpose of drinking Herbal tea is to cool and cleanse your body. I boiled the whole pot today. It's a great drink. You should definitely try it.

Ingredients:
2 packages of pre-mix sugarcane & arrowroot
3 - 4 liters water
Rock sugar (I used a small size of rock sugar since I don't like it too sweet.)

Methods:
1. Bring water and herbal pack to boil, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Add in the rock sugar and simmer until rock sugar melts.
3. Serve hot or cold.

Want a glass of cool summer herbal tea ?


This whole pot can last up to a week.




No comments: