Friday, June 13, 2008

Stir-fry Squid with Red Peppers, Apparagus and Black Bean Sauce

I was trying to throw out out-dated food jars from my refrigerator, and found a jar of black bean sauce that will be expired at the end of this month. I need to get rid of it before the expiration date. Therefore, I put this dish together. I guess stir-fry dishes are really easy to make. It really depend on what you like and what you have available. This dish has squids, onion, red pepper, apparagus, salt, black pepper, a little sugar, a little soy sauce for color and black bean sauce. This really goes well with rice. It's very very delicious. You can use chicken or beef or shrimps in place of squid. You can add green pepper, pineapple whatever you like. Cooking is really fun. You just need to try it, and you will get addicted to it. To me cooking helps me relax. I enjoy it very much. It's very therapeutic.



No comments: