Friday, June 20, 2008

Curry Chicken with French Bread

I got this recipe from my DAD. He is a great Cook. This curry chicken dish is out of this world. I mean just one taste and you will get addicted to it. The chicken meat is very tender. I had this for lunch today. This dish has curry, lemongrass, chilli pepper, coconut milk, salt, pepper, garlic, sugar, and different kinds of potatoes. You can put regular potatoes, sweet potatoes, and taro root. Basically, you want to fry your potatoes first before you put in the pot. This way they will not become mushy. And the chicken has to be marinated for at least 2 hours or so. From the scale of 1 - 10 . I will give it 11 . :-)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could you list the recipe for the chicken curry? I have been looking for this specific recipe everywhere and cannot find it. I would greatly appreciate it. :0)