Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few dishes on Thursday

I went grocery yesterday evening, and found a bag of raw peanuts. It has been a while since I had boiled peanuts. This is the most easiest dish ever. All you need is a pot filled with water, kosher salt, and peanuts. Ta Ta....done. Peanuts are good for you, and they are delicious.


Yesterday, I made stir-fry Chinese-brocolli with ginger, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and a little bit of corn starch. Hubby and I almost finished the whole platter.


Today, I made bitter squash soup. You can garnish this soup with cilantro or green onion.


I made the whole pot. The ground pork are marinated with onion, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, wooded mushroom, vermicelli noodles. And then I stuffed them into the bitter squash. It is very tasty. This can be served with rice.





No comments: