Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Cooking

Since I had a baby, I really don't have time to update my blog as much as I would like to.  Below are some of the food I made this past week.

Organic String Bean stir-fried with Perilla leaves and Shrimps (Thai's flavor)



Chicken & Pork and Perilla Leaf
This dish is usually made with beef and betel leaf, but my hubby is not really into beef that much so I made with chicken and pork instead.  Also, I don't have time to go grocery to buy betel leaf.  However, my Mother-in-law gave me some organic Perilla leaf over the weekend so I decided to use them instead.
Ground Chicken & Pork with Perilla leaf - You can garnish this dish with scallion and olive oil and a pinch of roasted peanut.


Vietnamese Pork Chop
 My Mother-in-law gave us a whole bunch of organic tomatoes. I ran out of idea what to do with them so I made Mariana sauce.  I am thinking of making chicken Parmesan this weekend.


Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: