Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Dinner

Usually, I would put in a lot more efforts in celebrating Valentine's Day if it were on a weekend. This year V-day was on a weekday. Therefore, I did not spend a lot of time doing much beside cooking dinner for hubby.

My orchids start to bloom again. I guess it's that time of the year.







Since Valentine's Day is on a Tuesday this year, We don't want to go out since we have to go to work the next day. I decided to make a lovely meal for hubby this year.

What could be even better than to cook your love ones a lovely dinner and enjoy it in the comfort of your home?

For Appetizer, I made beer batter soft-shell crabs.

For main course: Grilled lobster tails, Baked Pecan-Crusted Talapia Fillets, and Grilled Asparagus with brown rice.

Check out the presentation, pretty huh? :-)



It was a YUMMY dinner. Hubby enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Zoey,, could you upload this recipes. your food look so delicous, please upload more recipes. thanks