Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Celebration

Last week we had a gathering on Father's Day. I was so busy that I did not post the pictures until today. Well, it's still within the month of June right? :-) Check out my orchids!!! I like this white orchids with light purple color in the middle. Pretty huh?



Of course my favorite is still the purple orchids.



Food we had on Father's Day.

My brother-in-law fried the egg rolls :-)


Roasted Duck

Pork kidneys stir fried with veggies.



Vietnamese seafood noodles - bu'n rie^u cua


Veggies, beansproutes, and herbs


Roasted Pork


Ba'nh hoi?

Roasted Chickens





Shrimp paste in sugar cane - chao. to^m





Chinese shrimps noodles - Thank you Chi. MA :-)



This was a big hit at the party.


Mango Mouse


Flan

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mưa và Sương Mù said...

omg.... you always have lots of food