Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Garden

Every morning I would get up and walk out to my deck and listen to the birds sing. It's just a nice way to get in touch with nature right in your own backyard. And the fresh air in the morning is really good for you. It's just a way for me to have some peacefulness before the day begins. Check out some photos I took of my garden.


Red Rose

White Peach Tree

Water Spinach - rau muong


Kaffir Lime plant - I use the fresh kaffir lime leaves to cook soup, Thai's flavor.


Cherry tomatoes - I just grow them because I love to put them in my salad, and they are organic too.
Asian pear tree - Last year we only had 5 pears. This year the tree has more fruits.

Check then out.

Nice huh? They are very juicy and crunchy. I can't wait to have some.

Persimmon tree - This is the first time the tree bears fruits .

Here is another one.


Enough of a morning break. I am ready to head to work.

No comments: