Here is one platter for my first visitor. :-)
Close up at different angle with pickled veggies and peanut sauce.
I made the whole tray for the party.
Aren't they amazing?
6 chicken breasts or chicken thigh (I prefer chicken thighs since they are much juicer.)
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1 tpsp of red curry paste
2 tbps curry powder
1 cup canola oil
2/3 cup of brown sugar
1-4 tbps of coconut milk
1 tsp of corn starch
2-3 tbps of oyster sauce
1 tsp of fish sauce
1-4 tbps of lime juice
garlic & onion (diced)
and dark soy sauce
- Deboned the Chicken thighs .
- Cut into long strips.
- Add all the ingredients together and marinade the chicken for 2-4 hours.
- Use kabob sticks and put chicken onto the sticks.
- Bake at 375 degree until golden brown.
- Brush the rest of the marinade over the kabob half way through.
1. In a bowl, add little bit of coconut milk, oyster sauce, curry powder, water, oil . Mix well.
2. Put on the stove, and stir for several minutes.
3. Cool and serve with chicken satay.