Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend Cooking

Last month I made a tiramisu cake for my Mother-in-law's birthday.



I have some whipped cream left so I decided to bake a cake just for fun. Since I do not have a lot of fruits at home, I just used whatever I have in the fridge. It was not that pretty, but tasted good.


Stir-fried mixed veggies and shrimps.


Roasted Pork.
I just learned how to make this. Steamed rice cake.


Check it out.

Fried shrimps with sweet potatoes.


Vietnamese braised cat fish (ca kho to)

Vietnamese crap soup (bun rieu)

Salmon teriyaki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your tiramisu cake is SO pretty!! CAn you post the recipe for your ladyfingers because it's really expensive where I am from. Moreover, I've tried your tiramisu recipe but the cake doesn't seem to be firm after 3 days in the fridge. It collapse as soon as I remove the cake mold