Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Blizzard 2010 -- Weekend Cooking (Feb 6th & 7th)

Wow! We have 27 inches of snow this weekend. I am so tired of winter already. I heard we are getting more snow this coming Tuesday as well.

It took us five hours to clean up all this mess. I am so ready to move to Florida.

It was a good thing that I cooked many dishes the day before so we have something to eat.

Pandan flavor sticky rice


I added the shredded coconut flakes also.


Granola bars


Granola bars in a jar.


Here is closer look.


Ground Pork Puff


Padthai


Roasted Pork
Braised chicken with bamboo shoot.

Strawberries and Raspberries Tiramisu


Dessert - Closer look.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kiwi said...

Recently I've been too busy to visit your kitchen. Wow so many dishes in one entry. I can only follow you with the pandan sticky rice. Although I really want the pad thai and tiramisu, hah shame on me I don't know how to make them. :)The tiramisu looks just sooo... speechless. Your husband is very lucky heheh.

Kiwi said...

Trucvy, I really love the beech mushroom smells so strong, the smell of mud, soil or sth. I don't mind the smell but my husband doesn't like it at all. Do you know how to get rid of the smell???