I got stuck in the house due to the snow. Check out this snowman we put together in 2 seconds. After we shoveled the snow, I made a blueberries cheese cake.
It doesn't look pretty as the store bought, but it tastes awesome.
Here is a slice for you.
A closer look.
Another slice for my hubby.
Ingredients: Make 2 cheese cakes
2 (8oz) cream cheese (you can use non-fat cream cheese if you like)
2 (6oz) crumb crust (ready crust by keebler - you can buy this at any grocery stores.)
1/4 cup of condense milk
1 lime juice
1/2 stick of butter
1/4 cup of milk (I don't have any milk at home so i used whipping cream.)
1/4 cup of blueberries (I use a blender and puree it)
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and eggs together.
2. Add the condense milk along with eggs.
3. Add milk and blueberries.
4. Add lime juice and butter
5. Pour in the crumb crust
6. Preheat oven 350 and lower to 325 degree.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes and turn off the oven.
8. Let it cool for an hour.
9. Put in the fridge and ready to serve.
This cream cheese is just right, not too sweet. Enjoy!