Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Today is Thanksgiving day. It's a time to reflect on what we have and what we have been giving in our lives. I am grateful for simple things in life. I am thankful for my family, my health, and my friends. With their support, I am a better person. A big thank you for my wonderful hubby for being there with me through all the good and bad times. I thank you from the depth of my heart.


Please join us this holiday season with this wonderful festive meal.



Grilled Quails - Chim cu't


Cold Cut Platter

Shrimps and Veggies Kabobs

ba'nh duc'


Stir-fried Shrimp with colorful veggies Thai's flavor

Pate chauds
Another Platter of ba'nh duc'

egg rolls
ba'nh i't tran
ba'nh cuon
Lo Mein
Deep fried shrimps
Mushroom stir-fried with green veggies

Shrimps papaya salad

Singapore Noodles
The whole table









Enjoy!

1 comment:

Recipes4viet said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Warm Wishes
http://recipes4viet.com