Here is a closer up at the dish.
-25 shrimps (cleaned and deveined)
-vegetables (You can use any kinds you like. I used red pepper, steamed brocolli, and carrots)
-1 can of straw mushroom
-1 can of bambooshoot tips
-1 TB of oyster sauce
-1 ts of soy sauce
-1 ts of salt
-1 ts of pepper
-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
-1 TB of cornstarch
- 1 ts of sugar
-a little bit of ginger
1) Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in pan on medium heat.
2) Add ginger and garlic, cook for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to burn garlic.
3) Add the shrimps and stir-fry until turned pink. Then put aside.
4) In the same pan, add 1 tableshpoons of olive oil.
5) Add all the vegetables, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper, salt.
6) Mix 2 tablespoons water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch and pour into mixture stirring well.
7) Add fried tofu and coat evenly.
8) Add the shrimps