This is what it should look like after you put another sheet on top. It's ready to be bake.
It turned out great. It's a great snack.
Crispy yet savory.
Here is another plate of it.
These would go great with hot tea . Enjoy!
1 box of puff pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm brand. This has 2 ready-to-bake sheets)
1/2 cup of flour
1 pound of ground pork
1/2 pound of crab (optional)
1 yolk (This is to glaze on top of the pastry.)
1 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of sugar
2 cloves of garlic
a few scallions (only use the white portion- chopped)
2 TBs of oyster sauce
1 TB of tapioca flour
1) Take out 2 sheets of puff pastry.
2) Cut into 12 square pieces.
3) Add the pork & crab fillings (see how to make fillings at the end)
4) Put another layer of puff pastry on top.
5) Use the fork and press down the perimeter of the pastry
6) Use the brush and brush a layer of egg yolk.
7) Put in 375 degree oven . Bake for 15 minutes.
8) Lower oven to 300 degree .
9) Bake until golden brown. (around 20 minutes more depend on your oven)
1) Mix all the ingredients together. (pork, pepper, salt, garlic, scallions, oyster sauce, sugar and tapioca flour)
2) Put a little bit in the microwave for taste. If its need more salt, add salt. If it need more sugar add more sugar.
3) Roll the pork into a meatball shape.