Here is another loaf of sweet Hawaiian Bread. You can taste the coconut too because I put one small package of shredded coconut in the dough as well. This will go well with a cup of coffee in the morning. Enjoy!
210 gram of milk
400 gram of bread flour
120 grams of castor sugar
50 gram of salted butter (about 1/2 of a stick)
2 tsp yeasts
1 egg, lighten beaten for egg glaze
1. Put all ingredients together in the bread machine.
2. Select the Basic Dough.
3. Cut into 6 pieces then the dough is done.
4. Grease the pan.
5. Put the dough in the pan.
6. Let it sit for one hour.
7. Bake @350 for 20-25 minutes.
8. Put egg glaze on top of the bread before put in the oven.
9. After 25 minutes, brush melted butter on top of bread
And Voila`, you have yourself two wonderful, soft, delicious, sweet Hawaiian Loaves of conconut bread. Enjoy!