Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year - Lamb Anyone?

I never cook lamb before. Why? Well, because I don't really like it. It's has a very interesting smell. I guess I am not used to eating it.  I ordered it one time at the restaurant and that was it.  My hubby on the other hand, loved lamb.  Anyhow, I decided to roast the leg of lamb today because my Nanny told me it's really good and Giant's has it from Australia or New Zealand.  She told me how she did it with rosemary rub and so on.  

Yesterday, I did a little research and started to follow the recipe below.  It turned out perfect. I loved it. I guess it really depend on how you marinade the lamb and it won't have the strong smell. 


Check out my roasted lamb.  Nice presentation eh? :-)


I made a little bit of pasta to go with it as well.


I just love the whole platter with the garnish.  Not bad for $20 bucks.



I used this recipe.

http://www.emerils.com/recipe/7332/rosemary-and-garlic-roast-leg-of-lamb


No comments: