I got ton of boneless chicken thigh at safeway's yesterday since they were $1.77 per pound. I am not sure what I am going to do exactly with them. I cleaned them and cut them into small pieces and decided to make kabobs out of them. Check out the result. It's so yummy!
I used my NewWave oven to grill them. They turned out Perfect!
· 2lbs of boneless chicken thigh.
· 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
· 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
· 2 teaspoons chili powder (add more if you like it more spicy)
· 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/2 teaspoon coriander
· 1 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1 teaspoon cumin
· 1/2 cup Honey
· 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
1. Combine the rub spices in bowl and mix well.
2. Use kitchen shears to trim off any excess fat from the chicken pieces. Pat dry. Drizzle oil over chicken and rub in with your hands to lightly coat all the pieces. Then toss chicken with the spice rub to coat all sides well. Use your hands and get in there! Grill chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
3. While chicken is cooking, warm honey in the microwave so it's not so thick. Add the vinegar and combine well. Reserve 2 Tablespoons of the honey glaze for later after the chicken has cooked to pour on right before serving. Take the rest and brush on chicken (both sides) in the final moments of grilling.
4. I added a little of Tandoori seasoning with olive oil in a bowl and brush on them on the last minutes. They tasted wonderful!