Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bún Măng Ga` (Vietnamese Bamboo Shoots and Chicken Vermicelli Rice Noodle Soup)


My Aunt bought me some Vietnamese Bamboo Shoots and I did not have a chance to make anything with it yet.  All of a sudden, I have the crave for the Bamboo Shoots and Chicken Vermicelli Rice Noodle Soup.  Therefore, I went grocery yesterday and got all the ingredients so I can make the dish today for lunch.  It turned out perfectly.  I especially love the vietnamese salad with chicken and dip in the ginger fish sauce.  They are out of this world.  You can't just have one piece since they are quite addictive.

My Bamboo Chicken Broth!


Vietnamese Bamboo Shoot


Check it out! Mmmmm....Hmmm...Yummy in the tummy!



I learned how to make via this youtube.  See below.  Instead of duck, I used chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr9tB_3qT7E

No comments: