Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Shower's in April 2013

I had two baby showers.  One at home and one at work.  Both of them were lovely.  I feel so blessed to have such great families and wonderful colleagues.  

The theme of the baby shower is "READY TO POP".

Snacks table
Diaper Cake
Baby Shower's Gifts
Cup cakes
Desserts - Banh Xu

Photo Booth Props.  It was FUN.  Everyone loves to strike a pose.


I had another baby shower at work.

MOM-To-Be's Chair.
Cake
Balloons. I just love the pastel colors.

Beer Drinking games with the guys.

Adorable cookies.
Cupcakes my colleagues made for the baby shower.
Adorable cookies.


Veggies dip and Vietnamese Cream puff.

Watermelon Baby Carriage.  My sister-in-law made it.  Cute huh?

Food: shrimp noodles, egg rolls, Vietnamese salad, sticky rice with lemongrass pork, Vietnamese Jello,  Summer rolls, butterfly-shrimps, veggies dip, fruit platter, and Vietnamese cream puff with vanilla fillings, cupcakes, and fruit sangria.  
The whole gang at work.

No comments: