Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs

Sometimes I have no idea what to cook for dinner. I am sure there are many recipes on the internet. But coming up with what to cook can be very frustrating. Tonight, I decided to make sweet and sour spare ribs. This is a simple; yet, tasty dish.



Here is a closer look .



You can cut the spare ribs into small pieces or you can buy them pre-cut. Then you season it with salt, pepper.


Then dip them into Tapioca flour and fry them. Then set it aside.




In the same pan, add a little bit of olive oil. Then add the chopped garlic. Add the fried spare ribs back to the pan. Add 2 Tbps of ketchup. Add 2 Tbps of BBQ sauce for short ribs. Mix well.



Add 2 Tbps of sugar. Mix well.



The finished product should taste sweet and sour. Garnish with cilantro.

This will go well with Jasmine Rice. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trucvi
Love your blog,chi biet em qua chua tudo,you are nice person good cook i try some of your recipe like kim chi, my family love it thank you very much ,and all so i know your father is chinese doctor is it any chance can you help me find out what kind chinese medicine for asthma my problem short of breath severe asthma
Thank you very much
love
vivi my email is vctran88@yahoo.com