This dish is consist of ground pork, Wood Ear Fungus, vermicelli noodles ,and scallions.
Cut all the tomatoes meat out and cut the tomatoes in half.
Stuffed the ground pork into the tomatoes. See below.
In a pan, add oil, put the tomatoes faced down.
Turn the tomatoes over once the meaty bottoms are golden and slightly charred.
Add the remaining tomatoes meat into the pan and make a sauce for this dish. See how yummy it is?
5 Tomatoes (cut in half and take the tomatoes meat out - save this later for sauce)
1 lb. ground pork
2 small packages of vermicelli noodles, soaked and cut up into 1 inch
1 small handful, about 1/3 cup Wood ear fungus. (soaked in hot water)
5 green onions (chopped)
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1tsp of oyster sauce
1 white egg (optional) I have this left over from yesterday so I decided to use it.
For the sauce:
Leftover tomatoes meat
1 tblsp of oyster sauce
3 TB of water
1tsp of starch
1) Cut the tomato in half. Save the tomato meat and use for sauce later.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredient above together and mix well.
3) Stuff the tomato with the ground pork mixture.
4) In a pan, add a little oil. Then put the tomato in the pan. (meat side on the bottom)
5) Once the meaty bottoms are golden and slightly charred, flip them over to the other side.
6)In another small pot, add all the ingredients for the sauce above to make the sauce.
7) Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes. Then pour it over the ground pork tomato.
8) Simmer for another 20 minutes.
It's ready to be served with Jasmine rice.